Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (492/1988) > >>

bccs:

--- Quote from: moka on July 05, 2009, 22:07 ---a cop car pulled up and  bccs quickly waved them off with a smile.
--- End quote ---


--- Quote from: Eye-spy on July 05, 2009, 22:37 ---I swear I specifically stated that Barb would incure the wrath of the law at some point during fledge, did I not ?  Take that, Nostradamus   8)
--- End quote ---

No, no , no Es. We were all very well behaved today ( even TPC )
But, Yall missed a cat fight at the corner of Smith and Portage - about 11 ish. Never, ever witnessed anything like that before!!!!
A while later, when there was a bunch of us looking up at the nest ledge, a police car pulled up to the curb. The window of our finest rolled down , and he said - Excuse me, but is someone about to jump? A natural question, as we were all downtown, and looking up. We reassured him that we were birdie people, and along he skittered, to find really bad people - not just us silly, harmless silly fools


From The Peregrine Chick: just a bit of edits to clean up the quotes ....

eagle63_1999:
Well it is a new day, the male is still asleep on the ledge.

eagle63_1999:
Yes Des I believe it is the male on the ledge.

bccs:

--- Quote from: moka on July 05, 2009, 22:07 ---a cop car pulled up and  bccs quickly waved them off with a smile.
--- End quote ---


--- Quote from: Eye-spy on July 05, 2009, 22:37 ---I swear I specifically stated that Barb would incure the wrath of the law at some point during fledge, did I not ?  Take that, Nostradamus   8)
--- End quote ---

No, no , no Es. We were all very well behaved today ( even TPC )
But, Yall missed a cat fight at the corner of Smith and Portage - about 11 ish. Never, ever witnessed anything like that before!!!!
A while later, when there was a bunch of us looking up at the nest ledge, a police car pulled up to the curb. The window of our finest rolled down , and he said - Excuse me, but is someone about to jump? A natural question, as we were all downtown, and looking up. We reassured him that we were birdie people, and along he skittered, to find really bad people - not just us silly, harmless silly fools


From The Peregrine Chick: just a bit of edits to clean up the quotes ....

debc52:
I know we can't see much but I can see someone's tail hanging off the ledge. Do you suppose that he (probably not she, right?) is going to sleep there all night?
Goodnight, all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version