Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
carly:
6:20 am and we have lift off!! Just about to jump in the shower but one of the males I believe just took off straight from the corner again. Other male was also flapping away but he's settled now and big sis is also on the ledge next to him!
Have to get ready for work, will check in later!
carly:
5:54 am EST time...and 3 on the ledge this morning. Just checking before I get ready for work, it's dark there...but light enough to see the boys on the ledge and little Sis on her usual perch!
bccs:
--- Quote from: ballywing on July 05, 2009, 22:44 ---
--- Quote from: The Friesens on July 05, 2009, 22:28 ---Why is the rubbermaid always referred to as tupperware???? I am sure either company wouldn't be impressed being confused with the other..lol :o
--- End quote ---
Hm, good point - well we can't name a chick RUBBER - so there. :P
--- End quote ---
LOL ballywing. Oh dear heavens, don't let me go there without Loriann ;D ;D ;D
bccs:
--- Quote from: Eye-spy on July 05, 2009, 22:37 ---
--- Quote from: moka on July 05, 2009, 22:07 ---a cop car pulled up and bccs quickly waved them off with a smile.
--- End quote ---
I swear I specifically stated that Barb would incure the wrath of the law at some point during fledge, did I not ? Take that, Nostradamus 8)
--- End quote ---
Did ya notice that I was able to have them on their way with only reassuring words and a smile!!!!
Part of my unparalled charm, my charming !!!!!!
bccs:
--- Quote from: Loriann on July 05, 2009, 20:19 ---First flight is not pretty
in fact it's kind of sh*tty
with a bounce and a thud
first flight is a dud.
second flight is a charm
on currents so warm
we soar and we fly
as we master the sky
third flight is a breeze,
conquer this flying with ease.
and gain our flight wings,
a 'birds eye' view of all things
fourth flight and we're gone,
dancing off into the dawn
and so the end of my ditty,
and thats not too sh*tty.
HI CENSOR !!!!
tongue firmly in cheek,
your approval I seek,
to use dirty words,
in my ditty of birds
resurrected from the poetry thread in honor of our first SUCCESSFUL ;D FLIGHTS this weekend !
--- End quote ---
ya truly crack me up toots, luv ya :-* :-*
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version