Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (489/1988) > >>

bccs:
Not sure that she can gramma, but they certainly are able to hear each other. ;D

carly:
Okay I've arrived at work and am nursing a coffee.  Thank you bccs for confirming the boys landed safely.  Sis looks like she's thinking about it maybe...she flaps, then stops, flaps..nope going back to my throne  ;D ...glad you guys are out there looking out for them  8)

Kinderchick:
Awww!!!  :( Missed lift off again by only a few minutes!  :'( But sis is still there. Thanks for all the updates, especially to those of you who witnessed the lift offs!  :D May head to the down and look around with des.

Sue:
Thanks to all who are posting such good descriptions of the activities ;D I am at the lake, on dial-up but do check the forum once (or maybe twice :-\) a day but can't even attempt the video. It's good to know what is going on!!

gramma:
Thanks for the update bccs.  Glad to hear our boys are safe and sound.  I figured today would go better.  Second times usually do.  I hope Sis doesn't feel that she needs to spread her wings just because her brothers did. :(  She's on the ledge looking out towards Portage Avenue.  Maybe she can see her brothers???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version