Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (488/1988) > >>

msdolittle:
one brotheris sitting on a window/balcony on the front of the radisson and one was on the S/W corner of the paris building.

bccs:

--- Quote from: Loriann on July 06, 2009, 06:55 ---
--- Quote from: bccs on July 06, 2009, 06:50 ---.
I really have to do some work now and then ::), and though I'm logged on all the time, I'm not necessarily looking at the computer.

--- End quote ---

ya not foolin' no one.. we KNOW you don't work at this time of year...  its all about da birds.. da birds..



--- End quote ---
Crap, busted!!!!   lol
Was just on the roof, one boy, I think it's little charmer, is on the edge of the roof of the Paris bldg, yelling his head off. Don't they ever get a sore throat??

Loriann:

--- Quote from: bccs on July 06, 2009, 06:50 ---.
I really have to do some work now and then ::), and though I'm logged on all the time, I'm not necessarily looking at the computer.

--- End quote ---

ya not foolin' no one.. we KNOW you don't work at this time of year...  its all about da birds.. da birds..

bccs:
If anyone sees something, pm me and I'll make a trip to the roof.
I really have to do some work now and then ::), and though I'm logged on all the time, I'm not necessarily looking at the computer.

willmax11:
 Notice how sis is spreading her wings when she moves from point to point.

 And she has much better balance with those big wings. She will be quite
 the sight when she does fledge! Look out below.

 No confusing her from her brothers when searching buildings.  LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version