Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (487/1988) > >>

Marie:

--- Quote from: carly on July 06, 2009, 07:23 ---Lol...ok I'll pretend to eat now so mom doesn't take the food away  :P
I know carly....that was funny and she even moved it.....not in a sharing mood ;D


--- End quote ---

carly:
Lol...ok I'll pretend to eat now so mom doesn't take the food away  :P

gliderpeople:
not being a Winnipeg resident and therefore missing an actual "on site experience", I am curious about how loud they get when they call each other .... are they easy to hear even above all the traffic noises?

willmax11:
 A meal was just dropped off, almost as big as sis! If she eats all that I don't
 think she will be strong enough to lift off 2 birds. LOL
 But still gaining strength.

 O.K. Sis is on the vent, not too hungry today??

Marie:
Breakfast just delivered to our girl...before that I really thought she was going  to make her debut....wouldn't look away for a sec. she is eating now so I can go refill my coffee ;D........Have a good day all!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version