Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Kinderchick:
Okay now, did I miss something?! :-\ Went to have something to eat before heading to the downtown and I think one bro is back! Am I right?! :o
Saoirse:
I see one of the boys is back -- can anyone tell whether it's Hot Shot or Little Charmer? Sis is moving around the ledge quite comfortably, and the meal that was dropped off has been pretty much ignored.
willmax11:
Now that is a change, sis giving up a meal. Good sign that she is more
likely to be ready to fledge, maybe tomorrow morning, maybe today.
gliderpeople:
hey, who is stealing big sis' meal?
bccs:
--- Quote from: gliderpeople on July 06, 2009, 07:18 ---not being a Winnipeg resident and therefore missing an actual "on site experience", I am curious about how loud they get when they call each other .... are they easy to hear even above all the traffic noises?
--- End quote ---
Yup, they sure are gp. No mistaking the sound and loudness!!!!!!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version