Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (478/1988) > >>

Saoirse:
Ah, there she is, out of the shadows briefly -- now she's settled back into the shade of the ledge, but at least she's slightly more visible which is a big plus for us worriers!

The Friesens:
Okay I am going to say this with the risk of being stoned by phanatics but I think this ledge is a great place for them to be raised! okay my reason is I believe this is an easier ledge for them to get back and forth to after fledging then the west nest would be. If I remember correctly when the birds fledged from west nest they never returned where we could see them again. Correct me if I am wrong TPC.

jadoo:

--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on July 06, 2009, 10:07 ---
--- Quote from: jadoo on July 06, 2009, 10:05 ---...i don't see sis...is she snoozing in the shadows?

--- End quote ---

Yes I see her moving a little.

--- End quote ---

...sorry, it's these ancient eyes of mine...i really don't think she's ready to fledge quite yet, but i couldn't be sure...

RCF:

--- Quote from: jadoo on July 06, 2009, 10:05 ---...i don't see sis...is she snoozing in the shadows?

--- End quote ---

Yes I see her moving a little.

jadoo:
...i don't see sis...is she snoozing in the shadows?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version