Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (447/1988) > >>

bev.:
 8:20pm
2 on the ledge
I assume you are looking for #3

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Yes, and did an excellent landing - didn't take long for him to become an expert!
--- End quote ---
That's right, ballywing, almost as if he's parachuting in, it's so smooth! :D

The Peregrine Chick:
2016 hrs (local) - that's one of the adults on the Paris Building lattice, can't see a chick so it was probably just a shadow earlier ...

bccs:
yo loriann, I'm thinkin that ya might be part labrador retreiver, for your your ability to sniff out the word chocolate. And the labs are known for being loyal.

Saoirse:
Sorry, TPC, bad choice of words on my part. In your earlier message (#200), you mentioned that an adult and a fledgling were behind the lattice -- just a couple of minutes eariler, the cam was showing one of the birds (I assumed a chick) on the roof of the Paris Building, above the lattice area. So I wondered if that one had joined one behind the lattice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version