Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (435/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
can't see anyone now but I've no doubt tomorrow will bring great things!  ;D


oh- wait!  bcbird is right!  silhouette at corner on north ledge corner.  well spotted!

Enraptured:
Good eyes, bcbird! I couldn't see that silhouette until you mentioned it and I looked a little closer. Now if only we could know who it is. I'm imagining on of the boys, seeing as little sis (big sis) still likes to lay flat out.

eagle63_1999:
Wooohooooo bcbird got to start the new thread.  Yeah darkness does have that affect on us though

bcbird:
Still very dark and peaceful as a new day begins.  Silhouette of one visible near the wall on the north ledge. 

bcbird:
Hey, Irenekl, congratulations for topping 100 today!  Have a great time on Fledge Watch.
Right now I would love to live in Winnipeg to join you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version