Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
allikat:
Is Kinderchick on duty this morning?
I saw three watchers with binocs checking things out as I was driving through. :)
jadoo:
...yes, with my luck she'll fledge on the weekend, when I'm away from a computer, and I'll just have to read about it next week...oh, well, I did get to see the first unexpected fledge from the Utah nest, so I shouldn't complain (but I probably will..)
Saoirse:
--- Quote from: Pchemist on July 07, 2009, 08:51 ---I'm content for her to exercise her wings and wait to fly for a couple more days. She's big!
--- End quote ---
Yeah, she really IS big -- she's going to be a wonderful sight to see when she takes to the sky! But, like you, I'm glad she's content to wait for a while -- hope the boys don't tempt her with their taunting from the dome!
Pchemist:
I'm content for her to exercise her wings and wait to fly for a couple more days. She's big!
bccs:
One on the dome at Vital Statics, one on the Paris bldg.
The watchers have gone from the street to the parkade in the Radisson. A much better vantage point to see roofs.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version