Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (423/1988) > >>

msdolittle:

--- Quote from: allikat on July 07, 2009, 09:09 ---Is Kinderchick on duty this morning? 
I saw three watchers with binocs checking things out as I was driving through.   :)

--- End quote ---

yes Kinderchick is still on the street.  Des and I had to leave.

allikat:

--- Quote from: Saoirse on July 07, 2009, 09:54 ---Looks like the boys are working on the leftovers on the dome -- unless that's a new delivery (but I don't think so). Allikat, I'm assuming the food delivery you mentioned was to Sis on the ledge? Maybe that reminded the boys about the food nearby . . .

--- End quote ---
Yes...food drop was to Little Miss on the ledge.  It was tiny but still a drop.

Saoirse:
Looks like the boys are working on the leftovers on the dome -- unless that's a new delivery (but I don't think so). Allikat, I'm assuming the food delivery you mentioned was to Sis on the ledge? Maybe that reminded the boys about the food nearby . . .

allikat:
Great shot to whomever is at the controls....
So cute watching the boys eat together.  :D

jadoo:
...let the de-feathering begin!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version