Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (421/1988) > >>

TCONA:
         I thought she was trying to copy her brother HS.  He would excersise while hold something.  Weight training? ;)  But then she decided to eat instead. :)

allikat:
Who's on ground patrol I wonder....keep your eyes on this little star!!
She's wingercizing!!!!

JL:
I'm enjoying the half pirouettes on the ledge with wing flapping...as long as she doesn't fall over!   ;D  It looked like she got some air with all that flapping.  She is a big bird, very well fed indeed.   :P

bev.:
10:58am

lots of flappercisizing now. she seems to stumble a lot.
Now she is picking at nest over.

As long as I have been watching falcons I have never seen them wingcersize with prey in their talons.  
11:00am
now she is up on drain and then a flap hop down and up on ledge

Saoirse:
10:57 -- she's doing some actual flying from the ledge to the floor and back again (gave me a very bad moment seconds ago  ::) when I thought she was off and gone as my screen froze momentarily). Doesn't it look as though she's gaining more wing control?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version