Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (411/1988) > >>

allikat:

--- Quote from: bccs on July 07, 2009, 13:45 ---Just talked to Irene kl, the girl did not fall, she did quite nicely. They are trying to track her down right now, she flew over some roofs, but in a different direction than the boys, a little harder to spot form there. Breathe guys.   ;D

--- End quote ---
Thanks for that B....we just went on a camera tour.  Didn't spot her. 
Hope the spotters are able to track her down.

Falconman:
Man! I can't take this fledging stuff. It's heart attack waiting to happen for me.

Jo:
I was by on my lunch and she must have left just after I did. Good luck to our fledge-watchers in their tracking.

carly:
Yay..thanks for that update bccs!  Think of Radisson, she fledged off this ledge as well and look at her now!!  Hope she's on a rooftop somewhere at least where she can rest up and relax!

Enraptured:
Thank goodness!!! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version