Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (386/1988) > >>

debc52:
O! M! G! gang, this has been the most exciting afternoon I have had in a long time. To be on the ground when Sis fledged is a memory I will treasure for a long time. I hope others have posted details because I am not sure I can remember it all. Mind you I never expected to see it. "Happens mostly in early morning", they said. "Nothing much happens in the afternoon", they said. Should be an easy shift for a newbie like me.  :o
I am sunburnt and tired and happier than a clam!

allikat:
Thats a wonderful article TPC...one for the books!
Really loved your comment on Little Miss' thoughts! 
Great job as always!!!

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Article about today's fledge: (hope it's okay to post that here)

--- End quote ---
Thanks for posting this, Jo! :D

Jo:
Article about today's fledge: (hope it's okay to post that here)

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/2009/07/07/mb-falcons-winnipeg.html

Love TPC's comment about what Sis seemed to be thinking after landing.

Enraptured:
It's so hard to know (for those of us not in Wpg) that all those exciting next steps will be happening, but not within webcam view!  :'(  

I'll have to find some video somewhere to see what playing in the sky looks like and parents teaching the hunting process etc. -- won't be like watching our own chicks though!  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version