Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bcbird:
Thanks, again, Ballywing.
allikat:
Awww poor girl..however, very happy to know that she's in Tracy's care! Well, she will just get the royal treatment as she deserves. Way to go everyone that spotted Little Miss and way to go Tracy....!
ballywing:
I think not bcbird, but TPC said she's had enough food for today and when P&T find her tomorrow morning, they'll bring her breakfast. :D
allikat:
--- Quote from: gramma on July 07, 2009, 17:54 ---Anyone else heading downtown. Can't stand the suspense of not knowing where anyone is....hope to see some of you there. Look for the gramma on a green bike.
--- End quote ---
I'm going....be there around 7! I'll be wearing a pink shirt and brown capris pants.
bcbird:
An actual hotel room for our girl?
Will she get anything to eat?
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version