Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (382/1988) > >>

Liz:
CBC right now!!

bcbird:
At least it ends all our nervousness over will she or won't she, until tomorrow, of course!

ballywing:
Now we just have to get over feeling bad for the poor girl spending the night in a bucket - but I'm sure it'll bother us more than her. At least she's safe ;D

mwhelan:
WOW!  Well I'm glad she's safe and sound for the night.  Gave me quite a start this afternoon when I came back to the computer and there was no bird in the ledge.

Thanks for all the updates and hard work you phanatics!   ;)

Liz:
I agree with ballywing, bcbird, I don't think TPC meant a hotel room.  She just said, "A quiet room.  There are lots of them in the hotel."   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version