Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (373/1988) > >>

ballywing:
Me too - it all went way too fast.  :-\

RCF:

--- Quote from: gramma on July 07, 2009, 19:55 ---Does anyone else feel as empty as I do??? :'( Looking at an empty screen (or at the cars going by) doesn't quite cut it. I miss watching the antics of our chicks.  I guess that short of going downtown every day we won't see them.  I was hoping that the boys would come home. :(

--- End quote ---

Me Too :(

Loriann:
It's a full moon tonight ( and not yours B and Dennis) so maybe the boys are feelin' like two wild and crazy guys and are gonna stay out late !

gramma:
Does anyone else feel as empty as I do??? :'( Looking at an empty screen (or at the cars going by) doesn't quite cut it. I miss watching the antics of our chicks.  I guess that short of going downtown every day we won't see them.  I was hoping that the boys would come home. :(

Loriann:
well i'm thinking i'd have at least had a coat or blanket not sure i'd have tried wrangling a bird that size bare handed.........so hats off to TPC !   but i guess she's used to it.........  ;D  good thing miss silly bird has no real fear of humans , yet.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version