Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (366/1988) > >>

bev.:
Great pictures msDolittle
I sure hope everything goes O.K. tomorrow

JL:
Here's the link to the article:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/2009/07/07/mb-falcons-winnipeg.html

msdolittle:
Tracy was talking to the CBC fella, and was on the news tonight.

willmax11:
In one of the photobucket pics Tracy seems to be "talking" to the videocam so maybe there will be an interview tomorrow on CBC noon about the rescue.

I also found out the diff. names of this mighty bird of prey.
Duck Hawk, Bullet Hawk, etc.
Do a Google for it.

Liz:

--- Quote from: Loriann on July 07, 2009, 20:14 ---Ha . great minds think alike. i just said that to BCCS, that it was some awesome free publicity for the Home Depot on that clip..........   

--- End quote ---
hmm, I didn't notice that at all.  I was watching TPC and how well she coralled Sis.  It was way too short, but T did a lot in that short clip! :D  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version