Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
msdolittle:
should make a photo album of all the different buildings for reference..... i didn't know the names of most buildings before
willmax11:
Nannie; Boy are you lucky along with the other people on the street who
were just passing by. Not many of us get that close to a baby falcon, let alone
a wild one.
debc52:
Thanks for the great slide show msd. Just one question. The one labelled "a girl with an attitude". Does that refer to Sis or Tracy?
Nannie:
My first post this year although I've been logged on and watching ever since there were eggs. What luck I had today when I went downtown to catch the Fledge Watch and was there when we saw TPC coming along Portage with her bucket (after having left for a meeting) and we all trotted off after her to where Lil Miss was down. Amazing to see her so carefully and easily get Lil Miss into the bucket, where she immediately quietened and not a peep out of her as TPC took her along back to her meeting and a quiet room. Good for Saoirse for having a bandaid for TPC's finger where she got nicked!
Such a beautiful bird and a closer look that I would ever have had if I hadn't been there just at that time!
It was great to meet the other watchers and I have to congratulate all of them for their dedication.
The other thing that amazes me was that whoever first saw Lil Miss down knew what to do and must have notified TPC and/or CBC. Hooray for a happy ending to what could have been a disaster if Lil Miss wandered into traffic again! :D
JL:
Thanks for posting these pics for us not from Winnipeg. Helps. :)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version