Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
GCG:
;) I'm ready to log off for the night. You know the phrase, "Early to bed, early to rise". Have lunches to pack and a refreshing (warm) shower. Goodnight to all. Goodnight Princess, Ivy, chicks # 1, 2, 3 and 4. I hope I do not miss anything . Keep me (post)ed. :)
Stormy:
--- Quote from: ballywing on May 27, 2010, 16:05 ---Yup, the whole famdamily together for a few lovely seconds!! ;D
--- End quote ---
I've seen IV bring food and stay and watch for a bit as Princess feeds the chicks and I'm thinking maybe he's learning the ropes in how feeding happens. Has anyone watched IV do the actual feeding?
bev.:
I was just blessed with a feeding. Ivy bringing in the food and handing it over to Princess and then staying while she fed. He left ,but soon returned to ledge to be ready when Princess left. He is now brooding. the apple does not fall far from the tree. Lost some of my pictures but a short slideshow
ballywing:
Yup, the whole famdamily together for a few lovely seconds!! ;D
BigBird:
We've got both parents here.... Princess feeding and Ivy on the ledge keeping an eye out... or maybe hoping for leftovers!!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version