Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
susha:
What a great photo of the family, Ballywing! And I'm loving the videos, TPC. My time watching the live webcam is limited and having the videos to watch keeps me in touch. I still peek in on the live view whenever I can - there's such an intimacy in being there in real time.
Helen b:
Just seen one of the birds bring a snack but then flew off with it. Must not have been good enough fo rthe kids.\lol
Cara59:
--- Quote from: ballywing on May 27, 2010, 16:05 ---Yup, the whole famdamily together for a few lovely seconds!! ;D
--- End quote ---
A very endearing pic ballywing...congrats!!
carly:
Ivy has come in twice again with food and been sent away...either he's super hunter extraordinaire or he's trying to get Princess off the chicks so he can have his turn with them...I saw her vocalizing to him ... go away she said, put that thing in the fridge will ya! :D
Baffled:
Feeding time!
The chick closest to the camera is having trouble keeping his/her head up! Thank goodness for siblings insupportive chickpile formation. Ooops, s/he's upright again!
Hungry little carnivores ;D
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version