Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (640/999) > >>

Cara59:
Good Morning to All,

It would seem like all is well in the Royal Nest....snoozing and keeping warm. :)

Baffled:
I just tuned in to watch and had the same thoughts after seeing the rain.
Thank goodness for the nest on the west!

Moonstar:
Thank goodness they picked the west nest this year.  The rain out there right now reminds me of the rain that horrible day on June 6 2008.  It is really coming down in the south end of the city right now.  I am assuming that is Princess on the little ones right now. She is right over them under the ledge. Just saw the 10 min weather forecast.  The radar pic makes it look like the rain will be here for quite awhile.

GCG:
 >:( Uh oh, thunderstorm now hitting the city. Lots of thunder, lightning and rain. Princess is probably forming her wings into an umbrella as she has done so often. In my home, my big "courageous" 85 pound dog is now at my feet and feels safe enough to sleep.  ::)  If we are getting a storm, I pray there is no wind.

GCG:
 :-* May 28 - Day Four    Good morning to our royal family lying there in the dark. I seem to be away during feeding times. Hope I have better timing today. TLC, when will our little ones start motoring around the nest? I would love to see that. I'll be back a little later at daylight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version