Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (639/999) > >>

susha:
Ivy just brought food and Princess is feeding the chicks.  My first time seeing a live feeding!  Getting a late start on my day has its advantages!

susha:
Seeing Princess, determinedly protecting those chicks from the storm, brings back sad memories of her stoic efforts two years ago.  What a joy to know that this time, she'll be successful.  Such a good mom!

skypilot:
Wow! I just saw a flash of bright light from lightning somewhere else in the area.  I'm several klicks up on Henderson, roughly at the Curtis Gordon, and I didn't hear the thunder.  Still it was strange to see lightning light when my own sky is clearing (monitor faces the window).

Mother Hen:
Looks like mom shifted to the back of the nest and is more out of the rain....or is it just the way she is nesting on them....What a god awful morning! Thunder lightening pouring rain,not even fit for a bird

skypilot:
It's good to see the falcons in out of the weather.  It doesn't show, but we have been having thunderstorms since I would guess about 4:30 A.M.  There was a real loud crash about 6:30 A.M, and we just had a bunch of grumbles at 7:30.  All in all I'm happy to see whomever is sitting the eggs and chicks undercover.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version