Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (637/999) > >>

sami:
Feeding in progress - Ivy appeared with another something, checked the situation and must have decided the chicks had enough so left with it - maybe planning on having a little snack himself. Not very big, whatever it was.

Sue:
I was wondering if Ivy was hatched in the nestbox? If so, would that be part of the reason he seemed to prefer it? I seem to remember a previous post in which someone (maybe TPC) said that Trey had been a east ledge hatch and therefor had a preference for it.

Moonstar:
love the photo, thanks for posting it...soooo cute.  I am so happy they are protected from the rain.  It is raining so hard in Fort Garry right now which is not that far from down town.

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on May 28, 2010, 04:21 --- :-* May 28 - Day Four    Good morning to our royal family lying there in the dark. I seem to be away during feeding times. Hope I have better timing today. TLC, when will our little ones start motoring around the nest? I would love to see that. I'll be back a little later at daylight.

--- End quote ---

Not until next week Gem I don't think Gem, its going to be raining here until Monday and they can't thermoregulate until they are about 10 days old, so I don't think Princess or Ivy will be taking many chances this weekend ... could be wrong, but that's my best guess.  And motoring is relative, they will be doing the butt-scoot next week.  Running around will take a couple more weeks  :D

ballywing:
oops, shouldn't have moved that photo after uploading  :-[ - here it is again.
Breakfast!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version