Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (634/999) > >>

Kinderchick:
There goes Ivy, cleaning up his "corner" again! Just like his dad! LOL!  :D Now when on earth is Princess coming home?!  ::) Looks like 4 very hungry chicks!  ;)

BigBird:
You're right... now I think It's Ivy.... it's cute to watch him try and get them all tucked in....

Kinderchick:
I think that may be Ivy. He was off over cleaning up his "corner" a few minutes ago, so I think it's Ivy. :-\ He went to the ledge for a few seconds, to call out. Must be close to feeding time again! ;)

BigBird:
had both in the "nest" for awhile, I believe she "allowed" Ivy to feed them, but he's blocking our view.

think it's Princess.... not Ivy... just when I thought I had it all figured out........

susha:
It must be getting close to lunchtime.  Does Ivy know when it's time to bring food or does Princess call out to him to order the meal?  I've been doing some reading, but haven't found that answer yet...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version