Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (632/999) > >>

bcbird:
Princess did seem to make a special effort to get to that fourth chick. 
What a great mother.

Jo:
Meal time! Ivy left and Princess arrived with a snack. Looked like either something small - or a small piece of something big.

Everyone seemed very interested in food. It was hard to see the 4th chick who was behind the others - but Princess was clearly feeding the un-seen chick.

They are such good parents and I'm so glad the nested in the west! ;D

bcbird:
I think I see tail end of two little ones just poking out from under his chest.
He just doesn't have the calm settled down look that Princess is able to achieve.

Sue:
This has got to be Ivy. When I first tuned in he was digging up gravel near the camera, then he fed them some leftovers, now he's trying to settle over them but can't seem to sit still. Ah, finally sort of still, no I spoke too soon, one chick or maybe two have popped out from under :D  All that in about 10 min!!

GCG:
 :) Hi TPC! Thanks for answering my question about when the chicks will start motoring around. Though you said it will be awhile, I am definitely looking forward to their butt-scoot. I missed that last year. LOL, this picture I now have in my mind....... ??? If I can speak for all of us in the forum, thank you for educating us and your prompt answers to our inquiries.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version