Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
The Peregrine Chick:
The oldest chick is five days old today. By this time next week all four chicks should be able to thermoregulate for themselves so by next weekend, we should be able to watch all chicks all the time!
bev.:
glad to catch a couple of feedings and I am glad all is well.
what a relief to know they under cover.
Have a great Weekend everyone
I may not be saying much but I am here
The Peregrine Chick:
And a mea culpa from this morning ... we had two threads going for today's observations so they were merged so that no one missed a post! I meant to post a note to that effect, but forgot! I anyone was confused that their post was not where they left it :D, that's the reason.
TPC
The Peregrine Chick:
Weather report for this weekend ...
Friday - Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 14.
Saturday - Showers at times heavy with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 15 mm. Wind east 20 km/h. High 21. UV index 3 or moderate.
Saturday night - Showers at times heavy ending early in the evening then cloudy. Showers beginning after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 12.
Sunday - Showers. High 14.
Monday - A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 12.
Tuesday - A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5. High 14.
Wednesday - A mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 21.
Thursday- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 22.
Jo:
I was watching from across the room - so could be mistaken - but it looked like a shift change. Princess took the leftovers away and Ivy came back to keep the chicks warm for a few minutes. Princess returned shortly and sent him packing.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version