Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (630/999) > >>

moka:
Feeding is going on now but Princess is running out of food. Ivy stood by in the rain for awhile but than shook himself off and went to find shelter

Princess looked at him when he took off as if to say, where are you going?

Okay, feeding is officially over. Princess has gathered all under her wings.

Cara59:
Sure Hope all the chicks are being fed...havent seen a feeding recently but then again I just logged on from yesterday evening.  Did anyone happen to see a feeding?
Someone posted on the main page they didnt see the smallest 'fluffy' being fed... :'(

Jo:
8:40 am local Parent (Ivy I think) keeping chicks warm. Can see little heads poking out from under him. Looks like he's using his wings as a tent to keep them cozy.

Pouring rain right now and some lightening a few minutes ago. It's 17c with a high of 24 this afternoon.  There is a severe thunderstorm watch and the weather network is predicting 20 mm of rain from Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.

GCG:
I just saw a change of command, and I do mean command. If we could read beaks (lips), I would say there were a few choice words in the way it was "said". Lots of body language too! LOL  :o

GCG:
Good morning to all. I do not think we had the rain that was predicted last night. I hope the worst is over, but you never know. Hoping to see more of the chicks playing Peek-a-boo from under Princess/Ivy today. And I really am looking forward to the butt-scoot TPC explained in her post yesterday.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version