Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
Sue:
--- Quote from: ballywing on May 29, 2010, 10:26 ---I hate to be so repetitive....but every day I can't help thinking - with this incredible amount of heavy rain lately ---- :o THANK HEAVENS THEY NESTED ON THE WEST!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
--- End quote ---
I think you speak for all who watched then and are remembering now!! High, dry and under cover is good! ;D ;D
ballywing:
I hate to be so repetitive....but every day I can't help thinking - with this incredible amount of heavy rain lately - I do not believe they would have survived the East Ledge, TupperBin or no Tupperbin- :o THANK HEAVENS THEY NESTED ON THE WEST!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
MayShowers:
Good morning to you too Susha. It's great to see other people who type like I often do. :D
susha:
I meant to say "good to see everyone is doing well", not "wekk"! Still getting used to typing on this thing!
And BTW, good morning to fellow Phanatics, silent and otherwise.
smf
susha:
Got to see another feeding finally - went through falcon-withdrawal yesterday as internet stopped working and didn't start up again until late last night when it was too dark to check in. So happy to see everyone is doing wekk in spite of heavy rains which don't seem to be even phasing them. And if it's possible, the chicks seem bigger than when I last saw them, 18 hours ago!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version