Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
GCG:
All of us thoroughly enjoy watching the progress of Princess, Ivy and the chicks. Until we hear otherwise from TPC, we should never assume anything negative. We know the breakdown of the word assume, |u|me. I, for one think the posters in this forum are great. Couldn't handpick a better group. :) and a :-* to all
susha:
And is anyone else marvelling at how Princess is so obliging to her phans by facing the camera as she sits and broods? Same with the feedings! Always in plain view and not blocking the camera. Such a considerate star... ;D ;D
moka:
--- Quote from: Kinderchick on May 29, 2010, 12:12 ---
Well said, bev... sometimes when my eyes do happen to glance at the main CBC comment page, I find myself talking to my computer out loud, saying: " Read the Forum, read The Peregrine Chick Blog"... All is well. ;)
--- End quote ---
Couldn't agree with you more! I don't read comments but sometimes I see one because it's just under the cam. It's enough to turn you off forever.
THANKS AGAIN TPC :) :)
susha:
TPC, I'll repeat myself - you're awesome! You patiently share so much info about these magnificent creatures and it's clear that the "kids" and their parents are always being carefully observed and their every move lovingly followed. I can't imagine why everyone, in Winnipeg at least isn't reading the details in the Forum and blogs...
Kinderchick:
--- Quote from: bev. on May 29, 2010, 12:06 ---I am glad you came on here TPC. I was going to make a comment that I never read any sort of chats.
If you did ,you would never watch a nest site again. some have some good comments but others, WEll......,read between the lines.
I will not say more in case some of them come here, but ::)
--- End quote ---
Well said, bev... sometimes when my eyes do happen to glance at the main CBC comment page, I find myself talking to my computer out loud, saying: " Read the Forum, read The Peregrine Chick Blog"... All is well. ;)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version