Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (613/999) > >>

ballywing:

--- Quote from: susha on May 30, 2010, 11:07 ---Tracy, do you ever sleep?!?

--- End quote ---
TPC has been asked that many times - We believe the answer is ...."Nope"!!!! ;D :P

Cara59:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on May 30, 2010, 12:00 ---Yes Gemcity we have had heat heat and more heat. We could use some rain.
--- End quote ---


--- Quote from: Kinderchick on May 30, 2010, 12:03 ---My sister in southern Ontario says the farmers really need some rain, very badly! But I sure wouldn't wish THIS much rain on anyone! :P

--- End quote ---


I do agree with you Kinderchick ;)

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on May 30, 2010, 12:00 ---Yes Gemcity we have had heat heat and more heat. We could use some rain.
--- End quote ---
My sister in southern Ontario says the farmers really need some rain, very badly! But I sure wouldn't wish THIS much rain on anyone! :P

eagle63_1999:
Yes Gemcity we have had heat heat and more heat. We could use some rain.

Cara59:

--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on May 30, 2010, 11:55 ---I have heard/read that this weather system is moving into Ontario.  ;D Relatives there say they need the rain, but not with the temps they have had.

--- End quote ---

I would really like it to move somewhere it's needed now Gemcity :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version