Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (611/999) > >>

Jo:
How big is the nest box? The May 8th Free Press article says it's one metre by one metre - but it looks more rectangular than square (but it could just be the angles and my lack of size/depth perception). What portion is sticking out and what portion is covered?

Looks like Princess (?) served dinner and just took off a few minutes ago.

Thanks for getting the other camera all set up and streaming so quickly! :)

The Friesens:
This is definitely a different perspective on the family view! this will be great once the chicks start roaming around to the ledge!

susha:
Thanks for clarifying, Tracy!  You sure have your work cut out for you - having to keep us phanatics in line while closely monitoring and protecting the birdies.  I really apprciate your endurance and your patience!

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: susha on May 30, 2010, 13:21 ---Oh-oh!!  Did I do a bad thing by putting up the Rochester website?  Sorry!  Guess I have to study the rules more closely. :o ??? :-[ :'(

--- End quote ---

You're okay Susha, I moved the link so that if folks want to go there they click on "Rochester".  Generally we don't cross post to other webcam simply because it can confuse newer forum members/guests or those members/guests who don't follow many cams.  Referencing something on another cam is okay, for example, "I remember that something happened like that at the Rochester site" but we have just gotten into a habit (a good habit I feel) of generally just posting about a webcam on its individual board.  And that applies to all webcam boards, not just the Manitoba birds' boards  ;).  Just helps to keep it straight in folks minds.

Cara59:
Hey there TPC,

Hope all is well with you...I am sure it has been absolutely crazy for you. Am glad to hear Royal Radisson Family is still on track.

I know so many have said this before but now I must...you ROCK (and your 'peeps' who are behind the scenes).  Cute play on words dont you think? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version