Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (608/999) > >>

Cara59:
Okay...so now I see someone's 'butt' sticking out :)

allikat:

--- Quote from: Cara59 on May 30, 2010, 19:25 ---Thank You allikat,

Ive been wondering about that is that link called the West Winnipeg Peregrines?

--- End quote ---
You got it!   ;D

Cara59:
Thank You allikat,

Ive been wondering about that is that link called the West Winnipeg Peregrines?

allikat:

--- Quote from: Cara59 on May 30, 2010, 19:15 ---Forgive my ignorance...but could someone perhaps forward me to the link at which I could see(the webcam) the nest box in which Jules and her mate are in?  Thank You in advance :)

--- End quote ---
There is no link to that nestbox Cara.  We rely on updates and videos posted in the West Winnipeg thread. 

Cara59:
Forgive my ignorance...but could someone perhaps forward me to the link at which I could see(the webcam) the nest box in which Jules and her mate are in?  Thank You in advance :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version