Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (605/999) > >>

Doreen:
One of them enjoying the sunshine! ;D

GCG:
 :) TPC, thank you so very much for your reminder for me and others. This IS Winnipeg and the weather can change in a nano minute. You know us better than we do and we often need a reminder. GCG  :-*

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on May 31, 2010, 12:25 --- :( Dear TPC and Eye-Spy, is there any indication when the nestcam will again be up and running? I have no doubts that you have been working on this around the clock. I think that I can speak for all, we wish that we can assist you in any way possible. To quote a Tina Turner song title, "You're simply the best".  Hugs and many  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*.

--- End quote ---

As mentionned on other posts we will not be going anywhere near either the Radisson or West Winnipeg nests until the weather is warm and dry which at this point means Wednesday at the earliest.  In both cases we will likely have to disturb the adults which means they will be leaving the chicks uncovered so the weather must cooperate.  We won't be there long, but time away is still time away.  Until then, the skycam is up and operating perfectly!

GCG:
 :) Have seen tailfeathers on skycam. Appears cool, calm and collected ;D

GCG:
 :( Dear TPC and Eye-Spy, is there any indication when the nestcam will again be up and running? I have no doubts that you have been working on this around the clock. I think that I can speak for all, we wish that we can assist you in any way possible. To quote a Tina Turner song title, "You're simply the best".  Hugs and many  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version