Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
The Peregrine Chick:
1645 hrs (local) - one of our chicks is a bit of an adventurer ... all the chicks went to the front of the box for food and then 3 wandered back undercover shortly thereafter. Chick 4 had a little relax/relapse in the shade at the front of the box and now appears be working his/her way back under cover. Not moving quickly but moving in the right direction for the moment. All the rest of the kids are inside in the far back corner and Ivy is hanging out with them at the moment.
carly:
Oh I almost forgot, how selfish of me to forget to thank Larry for fixing the cam for us. I don't care what bccs says about you, you are the best :-* Thank you very much!
The Peregrine Chick:
--- Quote from: Jan on June 02, 2010, 16:26 ---First time I have ever seen both parents feeding the chicks at the same time ... wonderful !!
--- End quote ---
These two have been doing it alot actually, not something one saw much with Princess and Trey over the years. And it is kinda cute to watch!
carly:
Beautiful closeup of the chick pile TPC :-*
Jan:
First time I have ever seen both parents feeding the chicks at the same time ... wonderful !!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version