Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (585/999) > >>

RCF:
Not sure who that is on ledge, but are probably thinking,  Gee, where is that takeout?  ???

bcbird:
Yep, we have at least one live wire.

RCF:
The one closest to the camera keeps going around and around in a circle, pretty cute  :-* :) 

susha:

--- Quote from: bcbird on June 02, 2010, 20:20 ---The sun is shining in quite blindingly at times, but fortunately Ivy, I think, is mostly blocking it from the camera's lens.
The chicks are mostly awake, bobbing their heads.  Everyone is probably waiting for the good night snack.

--- End quote ---

I'm waiting too!  I want to see a feeding before I go outside with my dogs!

bcbird:
The sun is shining in quite blindingly at times, but fortunately Ivy, I think, is mostly blocking it from the camera's lens.
The chicks are mostly awake, bobbing their heads.  Everyone is probably waiting for the good night snack.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version