Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (584/999) > >>

bcbird:
Did anyone see a last feed?

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: Saoirse on June 02, 2010, 18:45 ---At this point, he's just standing at the end of the nest box, looking at the four sleeping chicks -- possibly thinking "how on earth did I get myself into this???"  Either that, or "Princess will kill me if I don't get them stuffed under before she gets back!"  ;D
--- End quote ---
LOL! I think you're right about that, Saorise! ;)

AnimalLover:
It's 9:40 pm Mother is looking at the chics looking so proud when I first seen them back this morning and she was feeding them it brought a tear to my eye so beatiful!  I want to thank everyone Larry and everyone for fixing the cam it is a sight to see them.  Tonight at supper time dad and mom were feeding the chics I wonder do they get another feeding tonight?

susha:
Oh well, no food in sight...might as well tidy up a little...

susha:
What lessons there are in nature, eh?  The amazing patience of these birds!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version