Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
BigBird:
It's 7:55 and I wanted to take a quick peek before work and I am lucky enough to catch a meal time.... I definetly see 4 healthy chicks!! soo cute!
The Friesens:
I can hardly wait to catch a little one come to check out the camera up close and personal! Love it when they start to snoop around!
MayShowers:
I just watched the tail end of a feeding and after a little jostling everyone is tucked away for a nap. It looks like the little chicks will soon be too big to snuggle under mom or dad.
GCG:
:) Sure hope we have a repeat of yesterday. TPC, you are an inspiration. We are receiving this wonderful education on our Radisson Royals. Thank you for your expertise. :-*
The Peregrine Chick:
Last no, first yes. First meal for Princess and/or the kids was at 0143 hrs today ...
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version