Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (577/999) > >>

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on June 03, 2010, 15:34 ---I apologize TPC, I have probably taken your post out of context. You, of all, know better than I. Again, I think you should should consider writing a book about the peregrines, with Larry providing all the photographs. There can be no better collaboration.  :)

--- End quote ---

Umm, Dennis is to thank for the incredible photography.  

Larry has trouble operating a disposable camera.

But I can understand the confusion, every one wants to be just like Me  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Larry

BigBird:
There was a sweet little chick pile... they were all snoozin...but now 2 heads are up.... looking around... preening...

TPC... I noticed the shells were gone... when you guys were up there did you get them or did Princess/Ivy clean house while the camera was down?

GCG:
I apologize TPC, I have probably taken your post out of context. You, of all, know better than I. Again, I think you should should consider writing a book about the peregrines, with Dennis providing all the photographs. There can be no better collaboration.  :)

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 03, 2010, 14:24 ---...I'd be interested in knowing where and how much they have cached but that's just academic curiosity... 
--- End quote ---
I'm thinking that Ivy must have a cache somewhere close by because I've seen him fly in with food and then turn around in less than a few minutes and fly off with the food and come back with nothing a few minutes later.

The Peregrine Chick:
Not so ominous, just wondering if the adults can tell if bad weather is coming and so they are taking advantage of the time they have to get some extra hunting in.  Have seen them scoot into town in the spring ahead of major storms and wait to nest until the weather has changed so its possible they can tell when rain is on the way.  I'd be interested in knowing where and how much they have cached but that's just academic curiosity.  They don't have a problem with tricky conditions - Ivy came in with food in the middle of night (0130 hrs approx), would have missed it if I hadn't still been on my computer.

Or Ivy could just be little keener-Dad, trying to outdo Trey!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version