Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (574/999) > >>

The Friesens:
I hope they are wrong with the long range forecast! Mostly rain until Tuesday!!! I am really happy they picked West Nest.And I also believe they can tell rain/storm coming. Funny to watch the preening going on while babies sleeping.

Kinderchick:
They certainly are growing very fast! Must be all that protein that's bulking them up! They seem to eat SO much! :o

Jo:
I missed the feeding but caught Princess rounding up the kids for nap time. They don't seem to fit the way they used to.

Very very cute!

ballywing:
Princess gave up pretty quick on trying to stuff them all under!!.. ;D ;D ;D

Saoirse:
Another feeding going on -- first of all, one little chick was the only one interested; now a second one has joined in, demanding his share of the feast. The other two are hanging about at the back wall, apparently not interested in a snack. Hmmm . . . looks as though the feeding is done, with what looks to be a good portion of a wing left. Parent (Princess?) is gathering the little family together. What a treat to see!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version