Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (571/999) > >>

Mother Hen:
Iv is on the short ariel and mom is on the little thing beside the dish on the roof of the Radisson. She was just excerising her wings and I watched her land...so graceful.Babies in a huddle in the corner of the nest.So cute.

2kawaii:
Well, that was a short meal. Princess is gone already.   Feeding only lasted about 5 minutes.  The chicks are all in a big pile again.

2kawaii:
Mom and Dad just came back and brought a meal.  Princess feeding chicks while Ivy was looking on from the ledge for a bit, then he flew off.

The Friesens:
looks like the one chick wants to hug the others but can't get their wing up high enough, it keeps sliding down...they are sooo cute!!

The Friesens:
once I get watching them it is hard to pull away and get to work..lol I better go or I will be late.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version