Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (563/999) > >>

bcbird:
The chick pile is not really visible, but a lovely silhouette of Radisson on guard can be seen.



From TPC:  Ivy or Princess on guard  ;)

ballywing:
Looks like the cam got a bit wet  :-\ - I'm sure it'll dry off quick though. And I know TPC or Dennis will give it a wipe at banding! (I think)  :-*

susha:
Now it's at 63!!  Who cares?!?! ::) ::) ::)

It's the chickpile that matters!  And they're cuter every minute...

susha:
Now I'm at "62".  Maybe it changes when the page changes?!?  I haven't paid attention before now... :P

susha:
Hey!  I've just noticed that it keeps saying that I'm at "61 posts" even though i've posted a few times today... ??? ??? ???

I'll never get to be a "chick" at this rate!   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version