Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (559/999) > >>

GCG:

--- Quote ---I was so surprised to see that the little ones have black feathers starting.  They're growing up so quickly! :'(

--- End quote ---

 :) I absolutely agree Stormy. Since I have made my desktop background a recent photo of our (little?) ones, They ARE developing black feathers. TPC, are they at the right stage in their development?  Or to quote a phrase from Toy Story, "To infinity and beyond". With the amount of feedings, a successful breeding and and parents absolutely sharing duties, are the chicks on par or growing at an increased rate?  :)

Jo:

--- Quote from: Stormy on June 05, 2010, 11:28 ---Wonder if they keep guard all night?

--- End quote ---

If they aren't in the nest you can bet that Princess and Ivy are pretty close by keeping an eye on their family.

Lunch was served from 11:50 - 12:05 . . followed by a chick pile.

I've been missing meal times the last day or so - they have grown so much and are sure active and starting to stretch those wings.

Stormy:
Just saw my first feeding.  ;D  Everyone was fed and Princess just flew off with the carcass.

I was so surprised to see that the little ones have black feathers starting.  They're growing up so quickly! :'(

Stormy:

--- Quote from: bcbird on June 05, 2010, 00:43 ---The chick pile is not really visible, but a lovely silhouette of Radisson on guard can be seen.

--- End quote ---

I took a peak at 10:00 p.m. last night, and the silhouette of a bird was visible then, and it was there when I left after 10:30 p.m.  Wonder if they keep guard all night?

Doreen:
Ivy seems to be a great Dad, at least Princess lets him feed the chicks alot!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version