Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
bccs:
Wow, those kids are pigs. ;D ;D
Gives a whole new meaning to eating like a bird. ::)
carly:
Apparently she is.. ;D..another feeding starting :o
anime-freak-trish:
"Hi There! Aren't you going to feed us?" ;D
des:
observation
There are so many who write questions without coming onto this brilliant forum. Why? Last reading had someone so worried as they hadn't been seeing Princess??? Someone kindly replied that she was alive. Seriously - why aren't they reading the forum. I've never been involved in any other online forum ( don't follow other sites), but it seems a logical step here. Frequently (well, sometimes) it is suggested they join??? It's always mentioned above.
Any ideas? If I thought Princess had disappeared I'd be looking around for answers.
susha:
So great that Princess and Ivy are such good parents. They seem to be doing everything right - better than right in fact!
Someone was standing on guard on thedge when I shut down last night and someone is there now. This time, facing the sleeping chicks. Such a peaceful scene. :) :)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version