Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (546/999) > >>

Saoirse:

--- Quote from: bcbird on June 06, 2010, 12:22 ---"oh yeah, who's the pretty boy, I'm looking good"

--- End quote ---

Oh, that's exactly what it looks like!   ;D

moka:

--- Quote from: Saoirse on June 06, 2010, 11:09 ---Great shot, Ballywing -- you've been posting some fantastic views; it's great to have a second chance to see what I didn't see on the cam!  ;D

--- End quote ---

ditto, thanks  :)

bcbird:
"oh yeah, who's the pretty boy, I'm looking good"

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: Saoirse on June 06, 2010, 11:54 ---... One seems more interested in looking around, back at the cam...
--- End quote ---
Maybe he/she sees his/her reflection in the camera lens! 8)

Saoirse:
11:53 local and it's another feeding -- they're getting more aggressive about getting in there and grabbing. One seems more interested in looking around, back at the cam, but he/she definitely doesn't look underfed, so no worries there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version