Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (541/999) > >>

susha:
Missed the feeding :( :(.  Must watch closely, though, the next one I'm able to see.

Now it seems that one little fellow/girl is hanging out away from the rest...close to the edge - dreaming of the day he/she will fledge?  More likely just trying to catch the little bit of shade on that side!

Doreen:

--- Quote from: bccs on June 06, 2010, 17:53 ---Just enjoying the feeding. ;D
Now, I'm so far from being an expert, but........   the two big greedy ones, I'm gonna say they are girls.
The two smaller, wait their turn chicks....   boys.
What do I base this on??
Well Trey and Ivy are boys that take a step back from the spotlight and have manners.
Princess and Vesper are 2 girls that ( hmmmm trying to be gentle here  ;D )
speak their minds, do not shrink back and want what they want, right freakin' now!!!!!!!    ;D

Any thoughts from y'all??

--- End quote ---

I think you are on to something.  ;D

bccs:
Just enjoying the feeding. ;D
Now, I'm so far from being an expert, but........   the two big greedy ones, I'm gonna say they are girls.
The two smaller, wait their turn chicks....   boys.
What do I base this on??
Well Trey and Ivy are boys that take a step back from the spotlight and have manners.
Princess and Vesper are 2 girls that ( hmmmm trying to be gentle here  ;D )
speak their minds, do not shrink back and want what they want, right freakin' now!!!!!!!    ;D

Any thoughts from y'all??

bccs:
Baahahahahaha... seems our camera hog super star can be lured away by food.
In comes mum, and away he/she goes.      lol

bccs:
For those of you not in Winnipeg, it's been a grand day as far as weather is concerned.
Big fluffy clouds moving lazily by, sun out, sun behind . A lovely temperature of about 20. Not too hot for our chicks.
The kids are starting to wander, see the above posts.
One thing I have noticed and loved about our babies, is that no matter how old they get, they still like to huddle and chick-pile. Yup, they are individuals, but still like the security of the group.
Oh, I think I'm smitten by the chickies   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version