Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (537/999) > >>

bccs:
And now our adventurer has returned to the chick pile    awwwwwwwww

susha:
Cute until she/he turns around and poop-splats the camera lens one day! :P :P
--- Quote from: Ibis on June 06, 2010, 19:17 ---I hope someone caught that closeup in a screen cap. What a cutie. :-* :-* :-*

--- End quote ---

bccs:
hahahahahahahs,   did y'all see the chick check the camera out??      hahahahaha

thanks es, couldn't be laughing without ya    :-*

2kawaii:

--- Quote from: susha on June 06, 2010, 19:13 ---
It looked like Princess just popped in and picked up leftovers from the from of the nestbox and began to feed the kids.  My eyes might have been deceiving me, but I don't think she brought that in... ??? ???

--- End quote ---

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's what we saw on this end too.

Ibis:
I hope someone caught that closeup in a screen cap. What a cutie. :-* :-* :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version