Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (518/999) > >>

Stormy:
Well, I think the chick is OK - hard to see them all right now, but did catch glimpses of all four.  That poor chick was struggling forever with that foot in its mouth . . . I thought it was going to choke or something. :(

bccs:
He/she is fine, this happens and they do figure out how to fix it.
Big deep breaths people     lol

susha:
I was feeling anxious, watching that too!  Poor little thing spent the whole feeding, struggling with that scrawny leg, while everybody else gobbled down the real meal!  Seems to be okay now...can't really see that chick properly ???

Stormy:
The poor little chick can't swallow the foot he/she trying to eat and can't spit it out . . . heeeeeeeeeeeelp TPC . . .  :o

Kinderchick:
Finally a little action today, right up close to the camera! ;D Just look at that gizzard!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version