Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (517/999) > >>

Jo:
Just a bit of light rain coming down in Osborne Village - but lots of dark clouds coming from the south. Looking out my window the clouds haven't reached downtown yet - but I'm sure they'll be there very soon.

I see a parent has been on standby most of the evening getting ready to act as umbrella if necessary.

So happy they nested on the west  :)

ps - It just started pouring here 8:58pm

Moonstar:
It is dark and there is thunder in Fort Garry.  I notice one of the parents is sitting on the edge of the nest box.  Guess they know a storm is moving in.  It is pouring rain here right now with thunder and lightening.

Moonstar:

--- Quote from: Stormy on June 08, 2010, 18:07 ---The poor little chick can't swallow the foot he/she trying to eat and can't spit it out . . . heeeeeeeeeeeelp TPC . . .  :o

--- End quote ---
When I saw that I had to stop watching.  I was freaking out.
Glad to read everthing is okay.

Kinderchick:
A little bit of waddling up to the camera lens... now "hunkering down". It's beginning to rain quite heavily here where I live in N.K. A storm is on it's way, I can here the thunder! :o

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: bccs on June 08, 2010, 12:02 ---
--- Quote from: Eye-spy on June 08, 2010, 07:39 ---Gee, thanks BS.  But I've got a looooong way to go to get to where you are.  And a lot of post to make too !!!   ;D



--- End quote ---
We'll get you over that shyness thing you have, never fear.  ::)

--- End quote ---
Actually, I was refering to your frequent lunches with Benjamin Franklin while you were a school girl.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version