Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (513/999) > >>

Kinderchick:
No viewing of the chicks for the Kinderchicklets this morning. :'( Webcam not working at all this morning here at school! :(


--- Quote from: AnimalLover on June 09, 2010, 10:26 ---Thank you for the update Mother Hen.  How did you get to see them with the cameria not working?
--- End quote ---
AnimalLover, I think that Mother Hen works downtown and that her office window looks right at the nestbox, so she has a "bird's eye view", so to speak!  ;) Am I right about that, Mother Hen? :-\ That's why we are all envious of her and we all want to visit her at work! ;) LOL! ;D

GCG:
 ;)  Eye-Spy   I/we appreciate the information you provide for us. From me/us to you, thank you sincerely.  :-*

AnimalLover:

Then it should be working soon I guess Thank you for the update Eye-spy.

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: AnimalLover on June 09, 2010, 09:05 ---
--- Quote from: Eye-spy on June 09, 2010, 07:41 ---I have checked our equipment, and our system is fine, the problem appears to be with CBC

--- End quote ---

Thank you Eye-spy, is the cameria the cbc's?

--- End quote ---

Hey Animal Lover.

I install the cameras and then provide a feed to CBC from my equipment.  I can remote access the system and can see what is happening on all 3 cameras at the nest site, and all are working 100%. 

sami:
Does CBC know? Does CBC care? Or is this one of the glitches TPC warned us might happen?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version